Sunday, May 21, 2017

Yesterday I was in so much pain from my fibro that I couldn't move and decided to watch Hallmark movies, since I was gonna be laid up on the couch with my little puppy companion who helps me through these days. And God met me in one of the Hallmark shows with profound messages. And I probably would not have heard them had I not been miserable enough to just lay there and just watch the show. And it was a show about an artist who people were judging because he wasn't rich or pedigree enough for them. And he ended up NOT being represented by them afterall, but represented by a simple flower shop owner. It wasn't as fancy as the world would think he needs, but just enough for him. And that was enough.

(The movie called "The Art of Us" will be airing again on the Hallmark channel again tonight.)

No comments: